Wheel of Life Assessment
Wheel of Life Assessment an advanced version of our famous Wheel of Life plugin.
4.6.2 - April/14/2020
- Improved error logging.
- Improved license activation.
4.6 - February/25/2020
- Drag drop question improvements
- Delete question improvements
- Added the ability to insert a question.
4.5 - February/25/2020
- Added insert question
- Updated to fix question drag drop related problem affecting other controls
- Update delete of question.
4.2 - February/24/2020
- Updated to fix drag drop related problem affecting other controls
4.1 - February/23/2020
- Significant usability improvements.
- Added drag drop question reordering.
- Added the ability to delete one specific question.
3.7 - February/7/2020
- Update autoresponder support.
- Upgraded wheel graphic image to scale the category legend when more categories are added.
3.5 - January/20/2020
- Add support for SendInBlue.com autoresponder
3.4.3 - January/4/2020
- Updated Call To Action button HTML code to set cursor to pointer.
Note: Google does not honor this setting and strips out cursor styles (I wish they left it alone...)
3.4.2 - January/2/2020
- Updated Call to Action wrapper for Moderate report format.
3.4.1 - January/2/2020
- Updated to correct Range 0-10 setting.
- Updated Gap % reported.
3.4 - December/29/2019
Note: This is a reasonably important update.
- Updated admin settings to include all strings presented to users (i18n).
- Added new output report configuration options:
- Minimal (almost no formatting in the output report)
- Moderate (narrower output formatting)
- Normal (the older default output)
- Added the setting to disable automation on the client side.
Note: Output report formatting probably changed some with this update. Remember to check your results ... just in case.
3.3 - December/27/2019
- Updated admin settings.
- Corrected attempt to generate image with invalid input.
- Wheel Graphic requires at least 3 configured questions
3.2 - December/25/2019
- Updated image generation abilities.
3.1 - December/4/2019
- Added new image option that includes both the accomplished goal as well as the desired target in the visual output.
- Added transparent background for the generated image.
- Added the option to use a prettier alpha setting on the generated image.
- This is an important update if you are interested in improved image output.
2.16 - January/21/2018
- Added configuration option for name email and phone placeholder values.
- Added the ability to exclude name and email from user input.
- Moved the option to exclude phone number to the block including name and email.
2.7.1 - October/19/2019
- Fixed alternate mailer problem.
2.7 - October/19/2019
- Added alternate mailer option to improve email deliverability on some systems.
2.6 - October/9/2019
- Updated mailing code.
- Improved logging of new contacts.
2.5.3 - September/4/2019
- Minor update to autoresponder diagnostic information.
2.5.2 - September/4/2019
- Added more autoresponder diagnostic information.
2.5.1 - September/3/2019
- Disable email no longer disables autoresponder add requests.
2.5 - September/2/2019
- Add optional email diagnostics for autoresponder add contact requests.
2.4.6 - August/19/2019
- Update for Vbout autoresponder support.
2.4.5 - August/19/2019
- Added Vbout.com autoresponder support.
- Updated autoresponder code.
2.4.3 - July/30/2019
- Fixed minor bug in Skip Legend/Title option.
- Removed some of the explicit formatting sizes and styles in output report.
2.4.2 - July/29/2019
- Added option to skip image legend and title.
- Improved report formatting.
2.4.1 - July/25/2019
- Added updates to use font size setting for output reports.
2.4 - July/23/2019
- Added configuration options for report output and thank you page updates.
2.3 - July/19/2018
- Added support for Byron.com Contact Console.
2.2.1 - June/12/2018
- Updated support for alert messages when data is not saved.
2.2 - June/6/2018
- Added support for MailerLite.com autoresponder.
2.1.8 - January/26/2018
- Updated to go back to larger image with title. Customer requested.
2.1.7 - January/21/2018
- Updated to synchronize changes with Life Assessment One plugin.
2.1.5 - January/17/2018
- Updated generated image details.
- Adjusted generated image size.
- Corrected Show Assessment Report on Thank You Page handling.
2.1.4 - January/16/2018
- Updated report to use user text for Feelings question.
2.1.3 - January/4/2018
- Added tags to ActiveCampaign.com autoresponder extension.
2.1.2 - January/3/2018
- Adjusted spacing of Assessment elements.
- Added scroll question to top.
2.1.1 - January/2/2018
- Updated Autoresponder Support
2.1 - December/26/2017
- Updated copyright.
- Updated autoresponder support.
- Added ActiveCampaign autoresponder.
1.9.2 - October/8/2017
- Enhanced the option to turn off sending email. Discovered a small oversight that required a minor code update.
1.9.1 - September/23/2017
- Fixed bug in Wheel Graphic Above option.
1.9 - September/21/2017
- Added font size option.
- Added setting to disable phone number.
- Modified font sizes on call to action.
1.8 - May/24/2017
- Improved settings for YouTube video processing.
1.7.2 - May/17/2017
- Added multiple Wheel of Life Assessment settings.
- Added warning message if admin settings are not saved.
This is an important update if you want to include more than one Wheel of Life Assessment on your website.
1.6 - May/10/2017
- Refreshed Buttons and included hover text settings
1.5.7 - May/9/2017
- Improved (optional) image embed in user report. This looks much better!
1.5.6 - May/8/2017Switched back to responsive Titles.
1.5.5 - May/7/2017Internet Explorer 11 and Edge compatibility updates.
Including YouTube Video Handler.
1.5.4 - May/4/2017Added a setting to remove question title text so the previously added auto-generated title string can be left off the assessment.
1.5.3 - May/4/2017
- Added color background to question title block with no title string.
- Simplified header processing for questions.
- Improved code.
1.5.2 - May/4/2017Reorganized and clarified Admin Settings.
It just makes more sense now.
1.5.1 - May/3/2017An extraordinarily tiny CSS tweak. Overkill, YES. But I like it better.
1.5 - May/3/2017Rewrote User Input checking for non HTML5 browsers. Now much improved.
1.4.6 - May/2/2017Added User Input checking for non HTML5 browsers.
1.4.4 - May/2/2017
- Added option to hide / disable the Satisfaction slider that asks How would you like to feel.
- Added styling to contact table.
1.4.3 - May/1/2017Decided to add box borders to images to match the appearance of Text only Color Block updates.
1.4.2 - May/1/2017Appearance of Text only Color Blocks.
1.4.1 - April/28/2017Tweaks to improve operation.
This is an important update.
1.4 - April/28/2017Significant upgrade.
- Configurable Introduction Page Heading.
- Image background option.
- Text title color with opion to turn off text and use Image only.
- Color background option.
- Video Introductions configurable for every question.
- Configurable Text block for every question.
This is a significant upgrade with capabilities that present you to your clients and future clients much better.
1.3.3 - April/22/2017Email output header text size grew so I needed to make the background taller to look decent.
1.3.2 - April/22/2017Button font color when in hover state
1.3.1 - April/21/2017Formatting of output report.
This is a minor update.
1.3 - April/21/2017Formatting changes to coexist with themes better.....in other words, I had some issues with font sizes.
1.2 - April/21/2017Added Display Cache
1.1 - April/21/2017Major upgrade to the system.
System Defaults and Settings expanded to include most of the displayed text.
- Added Call to Action and support
Check This Out!
1.0.1 - April/19/2017Minor tweaks to make settings work better.
1.0 - April/19/2017Significant Improvements.
This is Release Candidate 1
0.8 - April/18/2017Significant Improvements.
This is the BETA 01 release.
0.2 - April/15/2017Cleaned up default processing.
0.1 - April/15/2017Development only version.
Requires: 5.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 5.4
Last Updated: 2020-04-14 02:30:20pm