Evergreen Pro Webinar Sales System
Configure Evergreen Webinars up to five times a day as often as you need them. Present a configurable offer...and Optionally collect their contact information. Imagine the possibilities!
2.1 - June/12/2018
- Updated support for alert messages when data is not saved.
2.0 - June/6/2018
- Added support for MailerLite.com autoresponder.
1.12.2 - January/4/2018
- Added tags to ActiveCampaign.com autoresponder extension.
1.12.1 - January/2/2018
- Updated Autoresponder Support
1.12 - December/26/2017
- Updated copyright.
- Updated autoresponder support.
- Added ActiveCampaign autoresponder.
1.11 - May/24/2017
- Improved video between campaigns
1.9.5 - May/22/2017
- Added Option and Setting for video between campaigns
- Updated video handling to use new API.
1.9.3 - May/17/2017
- Corrected warning message if admin settings are not saved.
1.9.2 - May/16/2017
- Added warning message if admin settings are not saved.
1.9 - May/10/2017
- Refreshed Buttons and included hover text settings
- Improved look and feel of plugin settings.
1.8.26 - January/11/2017
- Updated Copyright.
- Updated PHPMailer.
1.8.25 - December/26/2016
- Fixed phpmailer vulnerability that was made public today.
1.8.24 - December/12/2016
- Removing error_log warnings.
- Improved layout for Amazon and Other sources
1.8.23 - December/8/2016
- PHP 7.0 Compatibility Updates
- Added code to handle cases when multi-byte string support is not installed.
- Added code to be compatible with http[s] requests.
1.8.22 - December/5/2016
- PHP 7.0 Compatibility Updates
- Updated code to improve license Deactivate
- Updated Mailer code
- Added information on the settings screen so you know how to set up the shortcode to use the plugin
1.8.21 - November/23/2016Updated mailer code.
1.8.20 - October/18/2016Improved client side license control infrastructure.
1.8.19 - October/16/2016Client Side support for "strict" license enforcement. This is an important infrastructure update.
1.8.18 - October/8/2016Convenience update to make the subject of each email sent also include the webinar title so it is easier to identify where the email came from and sort them.
1.8.17 - October/7/2016Reformatted the email contents for client submitted questions to make it more easy to read. Added webinar title to distinguish questions between different webinars.
1.8.16 - October/7/2016Added the ability to make make the webinar video display smaller. Added the ability to always display the name/email fields on the question box.
1.8.15 - October/6/2016Major feature update. This should probably be a new version level, but for now, it's a point release. Added the ability to collect comments from webinar attendees. Each comment is sent to a configurable email address. Imagine the ability to get feedback from your Evergreen Webinars! Now you CAN!
1.8.14 - October/3/2016Corrected admin settings manager. This is an important update if you have users on your system lower than 'administrator' who do not have 'manage_options" authority. (ie., Subscriber, Editor, Contributor, etc)
1.8.13 - October/1/2016Correcting license upgrade management system.
1.8.12 - October/1/2016Enhanced client side license support.
1.8.11 - September/28/2016License support update.
1.8.10 - September/28/2016License support update.
1.8.9 - September/13/2016Significant update to autoresponder support. Added AWeber support. Added Sequences/Courses to ConvertKit
1.8.8 - September/3/2016This is an important update. A lesson in logic..... Back to Logic 101. Cheers!
1.8.7 - September/3/2016Compatibility update. Bug fixes from major update.
1.8.6 - September/1/2016This is a significant update. Compatibility updates. AJAX updates. Marketing updates. Includes Autoresponder integration!
1.8 - July/25/2016Important update. Activation handler updated. Enabled License Renew.
1.7.6 - July/17/2016Corrected packaging and autoupdate oversight.
1.7.5 - July/15/2016Repackaged to handle PHP version checking. Updated autoupdate functions.
1.7 - July/9/2016Updated licensing system.
1.6.7 - July/1/2016Compatibility updates.
1.6.3 - July/1/2016Added the ability to for the administrator to delete video entries with user confirmation.
1.6.1 - July/1/2016Added Media File Select for locally hosted files. Note: This is a handy update if you want to use your own local files. Normally, we recommend using YouTube videos for best results.
1.6 - July/1/2016Updated user input management and value sanitation.
1.5 - July/1/2016Updated license management. Corrected shortcode output. Updated settings handling. Note: This is an important update.
1.4.2 - July/1/2016Updated colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
1.4.1 - July/1/2016Updated Counter Handling and Settings. Updated timezone handling.
1.3 - July/1/2016Corrected handling of Vimeo and Amazon video content.
1.2 - July/1/2016Corrected plugin settings bug. Updated resource handling.
1.1 - July/1/2016Corrected plugin update bug.
1.0 - July/1/2016Initial Release of Evergreen Pro Webinar Sales System. Resolved licensing configuration issue. Resolved multiple tab configuration settings. Resolved display issue.
0.9 - July/1/2016Initial DEVELOPMENT Release of Evergreen Pro Webinar Sales System.
Requires: 4.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.9.8
Last Updated: 2018-06-13 12:17:30am